Friday, March 28, 2008

Olooo Mi


I just cant seem to get enough of this song, after I found it on some random wedding site ( I'm not as weird as you think,lol..stalking wedding websites is just a part-time job) and then I got my Naija girlfriend to find me an mp3, unfortunately she couldnt but she sent me this youtube link....thought I'd share it....

I dont know where, when or who, or even the fact that I dont understand a word of it, but this song is definately being played at my wedding ;-)



Olo Mi by Eric West African Idol



5 comments:

Favoured Girl said...

It's a Yoruba song, and you are right, it is a favourite for weddings right now. It's a beautiful love song. The guy is telling his bride that he loves her, he wants to spend the rest of his life with her and nothing will ever come between them.

Coffie said...

Thanks Favoured Girl, for your translation ;-)

Anonymous said...

This is a big wedding hit among Nigerians..you should also check out Oruka by Sunny Neji you will like it.

Hair Azara said...

That usher picture tears my heart into pieces!!!! lol...i must learn to let go!

Coffie said...

Babes its a slow process but you must let go! Trust me i've been there,lol...on the real though whatever makes Usher happy I guess.Still a cutie...