Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Mr.X

One of the reasons why i have started blogging is so that i can truly express myself, without thinking anyone is judging me or without expecting a response that's bias because xyz is a friend, sister or a certain someone special. So my people I expect everyone's comment to reflect your true emotions.Call a spade a spade I beg of you!..Okiee..so my second blog is about a certain Mr. X...As if said, all my posts are totally random, its whatever I feel like...lol..so buckle up....
So about a year ago, a certain fine fine( as a nigerian would say) oga decided to holler at a sister, and through none other than Mark Zuckerburg, yes I can not even begin to explain how Mr. Zuckerburg has introduced cyber romance to my life..So for the slow ones, Mr. X sent me a message on facebook...and it goes,
'Dear Coffie, I cant help but tell you how much I think you are beautiful."..
Okaaaaaaaay...I was surprised, my first facebook proposal, I usually restricted cyber romance to msn, Is this cheating?..nways yes to Im just surprised, but I have to admit that Ive been stalking Mr. X since Hi5(thats two years before facebook)....yes my people I am that bad!..Surprised but sooo content..seriosuly I smiled to sleep that night!
Ladies you know sometimes getting attention from a fine guy is always a self-esteem booster!C'mon admit it!..
So I reply," Hey there"...I get a reply from Mr.X in less than thirty minutes..woohooo..soo lets fastforward because our message courtship lasted about two weeks..messaging back and forth, every single message begun with" Hey Gorgeous'..Hmm..Ey3 Asem Oh(my Gh peoples)..serious romancing..I admit the boy knew what he was doing..(Will explain later why I call him a boy).....So we moved on to the second stage-Phone...yep, he asked for my number and in two seconds, he calls...I'm shocked again..was thinking he would call the next day....The Brother is not playing Joh!..nways all this while my head is expanding..and trust me his voice is just smooooth,lol...
Okay this story is so long eh, Ill need some serious fufu to tell it all ...but stay tuned,

To be contiued...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmao at Mark Zuckerburg!

Anonymous said...

Just showing some love.. Keep it up. Regards Ghanasentertainment.com

Coffie said...

Ghanasentertainment I appreciate yor love..your website is great by the way and I'll be doing a feature about my fav websites(including yours) so watch out..;-)