Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Apprentice Africa


First day of Blogging, excited about this!So since I'm still deciding the direction of this blog, I'll just explore everything, I just found out that there's an african apprentice, you all know the famous Donald Trump's American reality show?..well every reality show seems to be crossing over to Africa!..Big Brother, West African Idol, Nigeria/Ghana's Next Top Model...and now The Apprentice Africa!..I've watched the premiere and it seemed interesting..I'm not so sure about the Nigerian Donald Trump,Biodun Shobanjo(Michelle, you are Fireeed)...LOL..but great effort over all!!I'm pretty excited to know that are still two Ghanians reping in the show!..Really rooting for Ms. Agyare ;-)

Here's a link for the Ghanain auditions, as well as some episodes..Enjoy!http://www.theapprenticeafrica.com/multimedia.php?vid=2




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Came over from your comment on Mr Fineboy's Blog.

Coffie said...

Calabar gal isnt fineboy the funniest?!.....always checking for an update ;-)