Thursday, March 20, 2008

'The No.1 Ladies Detective Agency'

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies..This post is all yours!! Idris Elba will be starring in 'The No.1 Ladies Detective Agency' ( long title?!) along with Jill Scott and Anika Noni Rose.The plot takes place in Botswana and I'm certainly looking forward to hearing thier African accents.

Mr. Elba, for those of you who do not know, is half Ghanaian and was raised in England, is currently pursung his acting career in the states.I must warn you though to brace yourselves for his pics in this movies, he is not looking his finest...jkn.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, why does Idris look soo much older?? Anwya i'm looking forward to seeing this movie....

Coffie said...

I am too,should be interesting!!

Anonymous said...

Idris Elba looks too different.

Favoured Girl said...

I saw the movie and it was very well done. I can't speak for the accents, but the casting, acting, production and directing was very good.
What I liked best about it is the fact that it was shown on the BBC. I'm glad they showed Africa as we Africans know it: that not all of us are bad, not all of us are starving and NOT all of us are dying of AIDS.

Nice blog!