Wednesday, March 19, 2008

C'est ca!!

After reading countless blogs, waking up each day and hitting blogs like YBF, Bossip,to Bella Naija, etc, I just decided to explore Blogging!Ive got soo much I would like to discuss and share, but let me begin with a simple description of myself;
Name-Coffie
Age-20, and not looking forward to the big 2-1, makes me cringe
Location- Somewhere very cold :-(
Origin- Ghana, Africa
Likes-Jesus, Laughing, Honesty,Plaintain, Love
Dislikes-Anything thats not in the above..;-)
Female, Single and Grateful to God for each day!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to Blogville! Am I the first to leave a comment on your blog?

Unknown said...

Oops! Just noticed I'm not but hope to come back here more often. Hope you enjoy your time in Blogville.

Coffie said...

Welcome Calabar girl,thanks for dropping by and I'm already enjoying blogville, I have a feelng its going to be very interesting....;-)