Monday, June 23, 2008

Y.G.F of the Month


And I present to you ladies and gentlemen, the Young,Black and Ghanaian (Y.G.F)personality of the month, drumroll please....Mr.Patrick Awuah

Name- Patrick Awuah

Occupation- Educationist, Entrepreneur

Fun Fact- He’s a receipent of an honorary doctorate from Swartmore University for his dedication to education in Africa.


Mr.Awuah's dedication to Africa is truly inspiring and the success of Ashesi is certainly deserved.The calibre of students being produced is parallel to that of any western university.An achievement for Ghana!!Visit Ashesi's website :http://www.ashesi.edu.gh/#

2 comments:

The Author said...

Hey Coffie, great looking blog. Interesting focus too. I like Awuah myself. Have since I saw a DVD of him.

Why don't you post more often? I'm going to add to to my list of favourites!

Coffie said...

Thanks for gracing my page with your prescence.I will try to update as often as I can. I enjoy your writing so much Nana, its like a puzzle and I look forward to solving. I'm also adding you to my favorites :-)