Monday, June 23, 2008

I, Wait




I Wait

Waiting, wishfully wanting him to walk,
Into my innermost world and never cease,
To direct, protect, our prey like a hawk,
Not just any but the ONE which will please,
You, me and everyone, this is your promise and not just talk.

Waiting, for that merry moment from above,
Patiently praying for perpetual peace,
Consistently craving that cradle of love,
Lord let your hands stretch and guide me,
In this search for the one who will fit this glove.

Waiting, the second of grace is near,
The heart whispers, “The ONE is here”,
When all doubt is cast away, let go of fear,
Listen to Him, he molded you, lose no tear,
And then the wait is over and the skies are clear.

Two have been chosen to become one,
To whom shall thanks be given?
When all was dark and lone,
He who carried you in the wings of an eagle, praise be given!

No comments: