Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Afehyia Pa, Bonne Annee, Happy New Year, Feliz Año Nuevo

Happy New Year Bloggers!
Wow its been a whole six months since my last post.
I just remembered that I have a blog today!! How random is that!lol

Anyways I'm hoping to blog some more this year since I'll be graduating uni and hopefully having more (less?) time to spare.
Speaking of graduating, I'm not sure if I'm excited or scared of this next step. I've always looked forward to the day, but the closer it gets the more anxious I get. I'm guessing its the responsibilities that come after (and this credit crunch is not helping sha).

Oh well, life goes on!
Have a blessed week friends :-)

7 comments:

afrofabchic said...

Well be excited and careful (not scared) and God will guide you...Oh and congrats on graduating cos Im thinking you should have graduated by now.

David said...

gfjfghjfgh

David said...


Awesome story! Congrats on the successful team work!
Fishing Tips

David said...


Nice post. it is very interesting and informative. Thank you for the sharing.
Cold Weather Camping

David said...


I just want to say thanks for your wonderful post, it is contain a lot of knowledge and information that i needed right now. Now i need to my bolg, you can play game fun, action here :
Types of Fishing

Unknown said...

The information in this article is satisfied me.It is really helpful. Thanks for this kind of article. And the information it is very interesting. the fish finders fisher manfamily camping"

Unknown said...

The information in this article is satisfied me.It is really helpful. Thanks for this kind of article. And the information it is very interesting. the fish finders fisher manfamily camping"