Monday, May 5, 2008

Summer, Summer, Summer Time

I have just been wondering where is all the sun?It's this darn cold country oh!Still wearing a jacket.I like to think this is all temporary! Get in, Get off, Get out!

Hi Bloggers, sorry to start off on such a pessimistic note. Hope anyone reading this is having a blessed day.I'd like to think today was blessed, besides summer school, job searching and braving this annoying chill in the middle of May!..ah ah there I go again,lol. Havent blogged in a while, I was on a blog high when I first started..school detoxed me but I'm right back where I was..

Exciting news for this summer is that Mummy is coming to visit!Woohooo..I know, I sound like a two year old eh! Just plain excited.Cant wait for all the food and clothes she's bring, plus herself,lol.Equally excited about both. I have told her to sew some cute dresses with African print and I need points on how to rock those casually. Bloggers help!

Hope everyone has a great Summer though!Since this is my year of Expansion(Church Theme for the Year oh), I am hoping to expand my relationship status this summer,lol.Will keep you updated!

Mwuahhhh.xoxox

2 comments:

afrofabchic said...

hi coffie, sounds exciting, lucky you, I cant wait for my parents to come see me.
On the African print/cute dresses, im launching my fashion line like very soon and its all about that so I'll keep you posted. where r u located? cos in houston it is hot!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I wish I was in your position. Let's hope Akele doesn't sew them....lol.....